Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tech Play 2

I have used ePortfolios while working on my Master's degree, my principal certification, and my superintendent certification.

I have used Web sites to build my ePortfolios. The first one I built was for my work with teachers in technology integration, I still use the site. The Web address is www.cyndewadley.com.

During my principal certification classes, I made an electronic portfolio on each competency and it also contains articles, artifacts, as well as my resume. This ePortfolio was created using html. I did not want to publish it on the Web, so I just burned it to a DVD. The DVD works like a a Web site.


During my superintendent certification classes, I updated the ePortfolio. I published it to a flash drive. I find that having all of my documents and artifacts in my ePortfolio keeps me organized. I can update it quickly and all of my documents are stored in my ePortfolio. For example, when I needed to create a portfolio for admission to the doctoral program, I was able to complete it in a timely manner.

I also created an ePortfolio for a school district to use for Response to Intervention. All of the documents for RtI are located in the ePortfolio I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment